Thursday, August 11, 2005

Ok- so how is it that I came into this room?



Hello, Dave. I really wish you wouldn't do that.

How many words of other minds have we used essentially as our own? We make points, we woo lovers, we vie for prized jobs from out of the heads of our fellows. Today, I start my blog with the words of another. Is my memory of that phrase clear? Does it really matter?

From this point on, I wish to extend a permanent invitation to you to extract my words for your use. It is the pleasure of creating toughts from the pool of possibilties that draws me into the shallow end of the pool, the ocean we may name blogspace. Welcome to this little corner called Ephemera Etcetera. I welcome your company at any time.

The posts will not likely come often. Yet they will come with alacrity from between my ears. Strap in for a fun ride.

Be ready for Anything...

Jim

No comments: