Tuesday, March 26, 2013

We are Marching...




I'm not really sure who would have the stamina of interest to follow a blog which regularly posts every 6 months or so. Perhaps an Ent, say Tom Bombadil. I know that I would not. Having made this quite off-putting statement, where can I possibly go from here? 

[New paragraph] Onward into the next paragraph, of course. That is life in a nutshell. We truly have no viable option of going backwards. If(and I say this with the real fear that I am now speaking to a 7 year-old Finnish girl in the year 2057) we could reverse the timeline and follow it backwards, how many of us would be left to take out the trash, clean up the baby, write the lesson plans and monitor the ACT exams? I daresay not very many. The world of tomorrow would gradually become the world of yesterday. Anyone stepping forward without ceasing their forward direction would enter a wasteland of missed opportunities and unfulfilled dreams and nightmares. So...

[new paragraph] Hello again. I see you've made it into the future. Not so hard now, was it? Imagine yourself , though, with the "Big DVR Button of Life" and the ability and freedom to use it at will. Got the picture? Could you imagine not using it? Really?

[new paragraph] Hei neiti. Olen tyytyväinen kommentit ja terveiset niille meistä, jotka ovat tehneet sen tälle sivulle... millä tahansa kielellä.

No comments: